Our No Gimmicks Pledge
• When booking a trip with us, we require a 5% front pay, non-refundable deposit. This covers the costs of the hard work our team and collaborators put towards creating your itineraries and making all the necessary pre-trip arrangements
• There are scenarios in which the initial payment is higher (e.g. domestic flights, Inca trail, and some high-end hotels that need upfront payments to be booked). In these cases, we always let you know in advance and explain the reasons. You will always be in control of your decisions.
• Your deposit is non-refundable because we value all our collaborators' hard work highly. Many of them work from long before you arrive to prepare your trips. For guides, drivers, and communities we work with, their time is just as valuable as yours or ours, and it is not easy to find new bookings when cancellations happen. It also allows us to offer better protection to the guides, communities, field staff, and other partners whose livelihoods depend on tourism.
• Just like with the initial down payment, the final trip payment is a non-refundable commitment from you and us to ensuring that your fantastic holiday experience will happen. The final trip payment is always scheduled 35 days before you arrive.
• We understand that you are making a significant effort to visit our country. This is why we prefer to make our pledge clear before you book. Having said this, we also assure you that you can always reach us about any issue concerning the trip.
• We do not have a policy stating that you can postpone your journey after booking. Through our time, we could help travelers postpone trips on a case-by-case basis. We are a small, trusted operator, so there is no computer-generated algorithm deciding if we can help with your postponement, a human being is. We will always do the best we can to help accommodate you, however, charges corresponding to new services or penalties are passed to you.
• We ask you to please purchase travel insurance to guarantee that you are well protected in case of any unexpected situations. We can recommend some options that best fit your necessities.